« Home | Boiled Meat! - Exodus 29 » | Bible Reading Marathon in D.C.! » | Our High Priest - Exodus 28 » | The Tabernacle - Exodus 25-27 » | The Promise - Exodus 23 » | Break the Chains! - Exodus 22 » | Theocracy - Exodus 21 » | Ten Commandments - Exodus 20 » | Prep Time - Exodus 19 » | We Need Each Other - Exodus 18 » 

« Home | Boiled Meat! - Exodus 29 » | Bible Reading Marathon in D.C.! » | Our High Priest - Exodus 28 » | The Tabernacle - Exodus 25-27 » | The Promise - Exodus 23 » | Break the Chains! - Exodus 22 » | Theocracy - Exodus 21 » | Ten Commandments - Exodus 20 » | Prep Time - Exodus 19 » | We Need Each Other - Exodus 18 »

Baby Got Book! - The Video


It's Friday and I needed a good laugh - so I went back to my old favorite video. I got such a kick, I decided to share it with my blogger friends.

I'm posting a link to the hillarious spoof video by Whiteboy DJ called "Baby Got Book." It's a spoof of the rap "hit" called "Baby Got Back." But, it's about the Bible (that's how come I can justify putting it on my dBrag blog).

It's very well done by a pastor in Cleveland, and you can find out more about him and this video (which is now included on a DVD with other great skits & songs) at:
http://www.whiteboydj.com/store.html

To see the video, click the picture or the link below:

http://www.ericjaqua.com/wildmen/babygotbible.wmv

ENJOY!
e

About me

  • I'm Jaqua (Jāy 'Quāy)
  • From Tampa, Florida, United States
My profile

Reading Schedule

9/22/2006 - Esther 10
9/23/2006 - Psalms 24
9/24/2006 - Psalms 25
.
.
9/30/2006 - Psalms 31
10/1/2006 - COMING SOON!
Search the Bible:


  HELP