« Home | Life After Esther - What's Next? » | The Tribute - Esther 10 » | Justice - Esther 9 » | The Right Place / The Right Purpose - Esther 8 » | Day of Reckoning - Esther 7 » | Poetic Justice - Esther 6 » | Tha Plan in Motion - Esther 5 » | For Such A Time As This - Esther 4 » | Good Is Good - Esther 3 » | God Will Make A Way - Esther 2 » 

« Home | Life After Esther - What's Next? » | The Tribute - Esther 10 » | Justice - Esther 9 » | The Right Place / The Right Purpose - Esther 8 » | Day of Reckoning - Esther 7 » | Poetic Justice - Esther 6 » | Tha Plan in Motion - Esther 5 » | For Such A Time As This - Esther 4 » | Good Is Good - Esther 3 » | God Will Make A Way - Esther 2 »

Attention! I've moved to Wordpress...

Hey all:
I'm trying out another blog service called Wordpress. Please go there for my ongoing Bible reading blog. I may be back, but I thought I'd give Wordpress a try.

In the meantime, please visit: http://gracewalk.wordpress.com

Let me know what you think, post a comment.

peace,
e

About me

  • I'm Jaqua (Jāy 'Quāy)
  • From Tampa, Florida, United States
My profile

Reading Schedule

9/22/2006 - Esther 10
9/23/2006 - Psalms 24
9/24/2006 - Psalms 25
.
.
9/30/2006 - Psalms 31
10/1/2006 - COMING SOON!
Search the Bible:


  HELP