« Home | In My Bowl This Morning - Revelation 16 » | "Crystal Sea Mixed With Fire" - Revelation 15 » | A Wonderful New Song - Revelation 14 » | The Unholy Trinity - Revelation 13 » | The Christmas Dragon? - Revelation 12 » | Measure This - Revelation 11 » | A "Must See" Feel Good Video » | The Angel - Revelation 10 » | First Trumpet - Revelation 9 » | Prayer & Incense - Revelation 8 » 

« Home | In My Bowl This Morning - Revelation 16 » | "Crystal Sea Mixed With Fire" - Revelation 15 » | A Wonderful New Song - Revelation 14 » | The Unholy Trinity - Revelation 13 » | The Christmas Dragon? - Revelation 12 » | Measure This - Revelation 11 » | A "Must See" Feel Good Video » | The Angel - Revelation 10 » | First Trumpet - Revelation 9 » | Prayer & Incense - Revelation 8 »

God is in Control! - Revelation 17


My weekend was crazybusy, but I wanted to try to catch up on my chapters in Revelation. That's more difficult than usual because once I read the chapter, all I want to do is understand what I'm reading. But, I don't have time this morning!

But, I did want to comment on something from chapter 17.

15 And the angel said to me, "The waters where the prostitute is sitting represent masses of people of every nation and language. 16 The scarlet beast and his ten horns – which represent ten kings who will reign with him – all hate the prostitute. They will strip her naked, eat her flesh, and burn her remains with fire. 17 For God has put a plan into their minds, a plan that will carry out his purposes. They will mutually agree to give their authority to the scarlet beast, and so the words of God will be fulfilled. 18 And this woman you saw in your vision represents the great city that rules over the kings of the earth."

God puts plans into the minds of the beast and his ten horns to carry out His purposes. As I read this, I was assured that no matter how crazy my life gets - no matter what is yet to come, that God is still in control. He has the power and authority to do whatever it takes to see His will fulfilled. It is not going to surprise my King how this all turns out.

Those who mock Him and reject Him will be judged. Those who follow after "the prostitute" and her purple and scarlet clothing and beautiful jewelry made of gold and precious gems and pearls, those who desire her gold goblet full of obscenities and the impurities of her immorality, will be judged.

Stand strong, my brothers! There is a great reward for those who remain faithful and resist the temptations of our enemy. God is in control!

peace,
e

About me

  • I'm Jaqua (Jāy 'Quāy)
  • From Tampa, Florida, United States
My profile

Reading Schedule

9/22/2006 - Esther 10
9/23/2006 - Psalms 24
9/24/2006 - Psalms 25
.
.
9/30/2006 - Psalms 31
10/1/2006 - COMING SOON!
Search the Bible:


  HELP