« Home | Revelation 3 » | "The Nicolaitans?" - Revelation 2 » | Revelation 1 » | Tomorrow we start reading Revelation! » | Famous last words - Mark 16 » | "Never!" - Mark 15 » | What a night - Mark 14 » | "Just say what God tells you to." - Mark 13 » | Forgive - Mark 11 » | Concerning Divorce - Mark 10 » 

« Home | Revelation 3 » | "The Nicolaitans?" - Revelation 2 » | Revelation 1 » | Tomorrow we start reading Revelation! » | Famous last words - Mark 16 » | "Never!" - Mark 15 » | What a night - Mark 14 » | "Just say what God tells you to." - Mark 13 » | Forgive - Mark 11 » | Concerning Divorce - Mark 10 »

Power and Order! - Revelation 4


It's so easy for me to get the feeling that the world is spinning out of control. Just watching a few minutes of the news on TV or listening to my favorite radio talk show, and I quickly find myself with an increased heart rate and frustration growing in my mind. When will it end? How can we ever find peace again? Why can't we all just get along?!

Then, I read in Revelation chapter 4. There is something so hopeful and rejuvenating as I read it. John is taken in Spirit to the very throne room where God is IN CONTROL.

All things are taking place as He directs. All of the splendor and wonder of heaven, amazingly described as something obviously more glorious than I can imagine, is carrying out God's plans exactly as they should be.

My anxiety is resolved and I am compelled to praise the Lord in spirit and truth.

"You are worthy, O Lord our God, to receive glory and honor and power. For you created everything, and it is for your pleasure that they exist and were created."

Praise You, God - as you are preparing for Your final victory! Nothing surprises You! You know all things and I lay down my cares at Your magnificent feet. Increase my trust in You, God.

Rejoice!
e

About me

  • I'm Jaqua (Jāy 'Quāy)
  • From Tampa, Florida, United States
My profile

Reading Schedule

9/22/2006 - Esther 10
9/23/2006 - Psalms 24
9/24/2006 - Psalms 25
.
.
9/30/2006 - Psalms 31
10/1/2006 - COMING SOON!
Search the Bible:


  HELP