« Home | Tradition - Exodus 12 » | Supernatural "Mind Control"? - Exodus 11 » | Smoke & Mirrors - Exodus 7 » | If Not You Then Who? - Exodus 5 » | So he turned & ran away - Exodus 3 & 4 » | Prince of Egypt - Exodus 2 » | God's Promises - Exodus 1 » | Fellow Servant? - Revelation 22 » | post-Revelationialism - What's Next? » | No More Sorrows - Revelation 21 » 

« Home | Tradition - Exodus 12 » | Supernatural "Mind Control"? - Exodus 11 » | Smoke & Mirrors - Exodus 7 » | If Not You Then Who? - Exodus 5 » | So he turned & ran away - Exodus 3 & 4 » | Prince of Egypt - Exodus 2 » | God's Promises - Exodus 1 » | Fellow Servant? - Revelation 22 » | post-Revelationialism - What's Next? » | No More Sorrows - Revelation 21 »

Signs & Wonders - Exodus 13


Reading today's chapter, I found myself fighting jealous thoughts. How cül would it be to have such an obvious, visible sign from God to follow? Oh, to have such rich traditions prescribed in eloquent detail for me and my ancestors to follow!

I don't know about you, but my Christian walk frequently calls for more faith than I think I have (especially lately). I long for visible or audible signs from God.

Look at these verses in Exodus chapter 13:

18 So God led them along a route through the wilderness toward the Red Sea, and the Israelites left Egypt like a marching army.

21 The LORD guided them by a pillar of cloud during the day and a pillar of fire at night. That way they could travel whether it was day or night. 22 And the LORD did not remove the pillar of cloud or pillar of fire from their sight.

Still, I don't have these visible or audible signs. Promptings...sometimes. But for the most part, it's a journey of faith and trust.

My encouragement is found in the book of John:

"You believe because you have seen me. Blessed are those who haven't seen me and believe anyway." John 20:29

Increase our faith, Lord!

peace,
e

About me

  • I'm Jaqua (Jāy 'Quāy)
  • From Tampa, Florida, United States
My profile

Reading Schedule

9/22/2006 - Esther 10
9/23/2006 - Psalms 24
9/24/2006 - Psalms 25
.
.
9/30/2006 - Psalms 31
10/1/2006 - COMING SOON!
Search the Bible:


  HELP