« Home | post-Revelationialism - What's Next? » | No More Sorrows - Revelation 21 » | Book or Books? - Revelation 20 » | Preperation Celebration - Revelation 19 » | Fall of Babylon? - Revelation 18 » | God is in Control! - Revelation 17 » | In My Bowl This Morning - Revelation 16 » | "Crystal Sea Mixed With Fire" - Revelation 15 » | A Wonderful New Song - Revelation 14 » | The Unholy Trinity - Revelation 13 » 

« Home | post-Revelationialism - What's Next? » | No More Sorrows - Revelation 21 » | Book or Books? - Revelation 20 » | Preperation Celebration - Revelation 19 » | Fall of Babylon? - Revelation 18 » | God is in Control! - Revelation 17 » | In My Bowl This Morning - Revelation 16 » | "Crystal Sea Mixed With Fire" - Revelation 15 » | A Wonderful New Song - Revelation 14 » | The Unholy Trinity - Revelation 13 »

Fellow Servant? - Revelation 22


As we close this book out, I want to say again how thankful I am to have you guys to read through the Word with! I couldn't do this on my own - I tried for years. I look forward to reading His Word now and I look forward to reading your emails and your thoughts. Thanks!

The one thing that sticks out in this chapter to me today is:

8 I, John, am the one who saw and heard all these things. And when I saw and heard these things, I fell down to worship the angel who showed them to me. 9 But again he said, "No, don't worship me. I am a servant of God, just like you and your brothers the prophets, as well as all who obey what is written in this scroll. Worship God!"

When I think of the mighty angels - six to nine feet tall, powerful, holy creatures - I can understand John's reaction to fall to his knees and worship. But what the angel says blows my mind: "I am a servant of God, just like you."

Wow. We must worship God, guys. That's why we were created. I'm not talking about singing songs on Sunday, but live a lifestyle of worship. He is awesome and mighty, full of power and love. He is faithful and merciful. He is looking for those who will worship Him in spirit and truth.

I'm honored to have you all as my brothers!

peace,
e

About me

  • I'm Jaqua (Jāy 'Quāy)
  • From Tampa, Florida, United States
My profile

Reading Schedule

9/22/2006 - Esther 10
9/23/2006 - Psalms 24
9/24/2006 - Psalms 25
.
.
9/30/2006 - Psalms 31
10/1/2006 - COMING SOON!
Search the Bible:


  HELP