« Home | The Glow Face Effect - Exodus 34 » | Prayer IS Effective! - Exodus 33 » | Happy 100th Anniversary! » | "Ask & Believe" not "Ask & Do" - Exodus 32 » | These Hands - Exodus 31 » | Sanctified Annointing Oil & Incense - Exodus 30 » | Baby Got Book! - The Video » | Boiled Meat! - Exodus 29 » | Bible Reading Marathon in D.C.! » | Our High Priest - Exodus 28 » 

« Home | The Glow Face Effect - Exodus 34 » | Prayer IS Effective! - Exodus 33 » | Happy 100th Anniversary! » | "Ask & Believe" not "Ask & Do" - Exodus 32 » | These Hands - Exodus 31 » | Sanctified Annointing Oil & Incense - Exodus 30 » | Baby Got Book! - The Video » | Boiled Meat! - Exodus 29 » | Bible Reading Marathon in D.C.! » | Our High Priest - Exodus 28 »

What's Next?

As we near the end of Exodus, I wanted to let you know that I've been in prayer about where to turn next in our Bibles. Please understand that I take this very seriously and really try to hear God about which books to read next.

I felt strongly about Exodus because while I was praying about this back in the end of March, I kept hearing about the children of Israel from everywhere - in church, on TV, on the radio, from friends discussions. I knew we needed to go there next. And, it has been fascinating and very informative. Thank you all for your insights and your emails. I have learned much about myself and my "wandering" tendancies.

This time, I'm hearing "Joshua" the same way. I'm excited about learning what treasure is hidden in the book of Joshua.

But first, let's take a look back at Ephesians. It's a short book, and I feel the need to understand about the importance of the armor again.

So, here's the schedule for you dBraggers and Bible readers for the next few months:

May 17, 2006 - Start reading Ephesians
May 23, 2006 - Start reading Joshua!
June 16, 2006 - TBD
July 1, 2006 - It's a SURPRISE!!!

You know the benefits of daily Bible reading. Renew your commitment and jump back in there. God rewards the faithful.

Thanks for joining me on this journey.

peace,
e

About me

  • I'm Jaqua (Jāy 'Quāy)
  • From Tampa, Florida, United States
My profile

Reading Schedule

9/22/2006 - Esther 10
9/23/2006 - Psalms 24
9/24/2006 - Psalms 25
.
.
9/30/2006 - Psalms 31
10/1/2006 - COMING SOON!
Search the Bible:


  HELP