« Home | Who May Worship? - Psalms 15 » | Intimacy with God - Psalms 13 & 14 » | No Weapon Shall Prevail - Psalms 11 & 12 » | Thank You God! - Psalms 9 & 10 » | God is Worthy! - Psalms 7 & 8 » | Happy Father's Day - Psalms 5,6 » | Peace & Joy - Psalms 3 & 4 » | Planted by the Water - Psalms 1 & 2 » | The Legacy (or The Stone With Ears) - Joshua 24 » | What's Next? » 

« Home | Who May Worship? - Psalms 15 » | Intimacy with God - Psalms 13 & 14 » | No Weapon Shall Prevail - Psalms 11 & 12 » | Thank You God! - Psalms 9 & 10 » | God is Worthy! - Psalms 7 & 8 » | Happy Father's Day - Psalms 5,6 » | Peace & Joy - Psalms 3 & 4 » | Planted by the Water - Psalms 1 & 2 » | The Legacy (or The Stone With Ears) - Joshua 24 » | What's Next? »

Always With Me - Psalms 16


Psalms 16
From Mathew Henry's Complete Commentary on the Whole Bible:
This psalm is entitled Michtam, which some translate a golden psalm, a very precious one, more to be valued by us than gold, yea, than much fine gold, because it speaks so plainly of Christ and his resurrection, who is the true treasure hidden in the field of the Old Testament.

I love this chapter! I read this back to God as a prayer this morning and I experienced God in a whole new way. There is so much for me in these 11 short verses:
1 Keep me safe, O God, for I have come to you for refuge.

8 I know the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. 9 No wonder my heart is filled with joy, and my mouth shouts his praises! My body rests in safety.
There is nothing more I can add!

Thank You, Lord, for Your Word.

peace,
e

About me

  • I'm Jaqua (Jāy 'Quāy)
  • From Tampa, Florida, United States
My profile

Reading Schedule

9/22/2006 - Esther 10
9/23/2006 - Psalms 24
9/24/2006 - Psalms 25
.
.
9/30/2006 - Psalms 31
10/1/2006 - COMING SOON!
Search the Bible:


  HELP